Please send a short resume (no more than 2 pages) to Nathaniel.Erskine-Smith@parl.gc.ca
About: Our MP office is looking for a full-time employee (40 hours / week) to assist with communications and digital media management. Strong videography and video/sound editing skills are required.
Location: Toronto or Ottawa.
Salary: Commensurate with experience, 3 weeks paid vacation to start, and standard benefit plan as provided by the House of Commons.
Description: The communications manager will be responsible for:
- Producing and editing video and audio clips for website and social media. This includes videography of our public events and town halls.
- Designing and drafting communications products (print and online), including ads, event posters, householders and mailers, and digital media graphics.
- Assisting with preparation and delivery of communications plan for MP.
- Assisting with preparation of speeches and op-eds.
- Drafting correspondence and press releases.
- Co-ordinating events, including press conferences and public events in Beaches-East York.
Start date: As early as February 3, 2020.