Welcome to Beaches-East York!
Whether you’re living here for the first time, or returning from time spent elsewhere, my staff and I would like to congratulate you on choosing to become a part of our community. I grew up here, and now live here with my wife and son. There’s nowhere else we’d rather live, and we’re proud to make our home here.
For more information about our local area, including about resident associations, farmers markets, BIAs, sports leagues, schools, community centres, and events (e.g. Jazz Festival and Canada Day parade), stay connected to this webpage as we will continually update a community calendar.
Helpful local resources to help you get settled:
- Arthur Potts, MPP B-EY
- Toronto City Councillor B-EY Mary-Margret McMahon
- Toronto City Councillor B-EY Janet Davis
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Health
- Toronto Public Health
- 3-1-1 Toronto
- Toronto Public Libraries
- Beaches Recreation Centre
- Balmy Beach Resident’s Association
- Beach Hill Neighboorhood Association
- Beach Lakefront Neighbourhood Association
- Beach Triangle Residents Association
- Danforth East Community Association
- East Toronto Neighbourhood Association
- Greater Beach Neighbourhood Association (GBNA)
- Kingston Road Village Residents Association
- Parkview Hills Community Association
- Toronto Beach East Residents Association
- Toronto Beach Residents Association
- Woodbine Gardens Homeowners Association
- Beaches Lions Club
- Toronto Beach Rotary Club
- Toronto Danforth Rotary Club
- Toronto East Rotary Club
- East York Rotary Club
How we can help:
Our office can help in two ways. First, we can help with federal government services and programs, including immigration, CRA, CPP/GIS, and business and heritage grants. Second, we can advocate for issues that you care about, through petitions, speeches in the House of Commons, or directly with Ministers’ offices.
Don’t hesitate to be in touch. If your concern does not fall within federal jurisdiction, we will work to connect you with the service or agency that can help.
If you’re in the area, I encourage you to stop in to say hello to our friendly team at 1902 Danforth Ave.
M.P. Beaches-East York